The Physiology department now uses Outlook 2010 to schedule the conference rooms listed below.
To schedule a room:If you are unable to submit a request in Outlook 2010, or use an earlier version, you may check room availability through the links below. Then send an email to Marcus Cavness with the purpose of the meeting and the times requested. Every effort will be made to respond in a timely manner, but delays may be inevitable.
- Add the room's calendar to the calendars you can view in Outlook 2010. Rooms in Rock Hall are listed as Physiology - and the room number. Rooms in Sandler Neurosciences Center are listed as Neurosciences - and the room number.
- On the room calendar, create a new appointment for the date/time needed.
- The room name should fill in automatically in the location.
- The reservation will appear on the calendar as tentative, or greyed out.
- When the room request is approved or declined, you will receive notification in your inbox, and the reservation will fill in.
- This is the fastest and most efficient method for scheduling.
If you do not use an Outlook calendar, click the room link below to see current availability. SN: Sandler Neurosciences Center. RH: Rock Hall. GH: Genentech Hall.We will do our best to accommodate your request.
The conference rooms in Rock Hall do not have LCD projectors, active telephones or internet ports. The rooms are covered by the campus wireless system. The reserver of the room is responsible for leaving the room clean and in its original configuration.
NOTE: Conference Rooms can only be scheduled for a maximum of one (1) year. Please remember to renew your standing meeting reservations annually.
|RH202 Conference Room||(Capacity - 25)|
|RH218B Conference Room||(Capacity - 10)|
|RH302 Conference Room||(Capacity - 25 )|
|RH318B Conference Room||(Capacity - 10 )|
|RH402 Conference Room||(Capacity - 25 )|
|RH418 Conference Room||(Capacity - 10 - Currently Unavailable )|
|RH502 Conference Room||(Capacity - 25 )|
|SN438 Conference Room||(Capacity - 12 )|
|SN532 Conference Room||(Capacity - 8 )|
|SN538 Conference Room||(Capacity - 12 )|