The Physiology department & Center for Integrated Neurosciences now use Microsoft Outlook to schedule the conference rooms listed below:
Building Room # Capacity A/V Applications* Contact Telephone Sandler 438 12 FS, WB, VC, PLC Marcus Cavness email@example.com 415-502-7333 Sandler 532 8 FS, WB, VC Marcus Cavness firstname.lastname@example.org 415-502-7333 Sandler 538 12 FS, WB, VC, PLC Marcus Cavness email@example.com 415-502-7333 Rock Hall 202 12 WB Lucita Nacionales firstname.lastname@example.org 415-476-8370 Rock Hall 218B 10 WB Lucita Nacionales email@example.com 415-476-8370 Rock Hall 302 12 WB Lucita Nacionales firstname.lastname@example.org 415-476-8370 Rock Hall 318B 10 WB Lucita Nacionales email@example.com 415-476-8370 Rock Hall 402 12 WB Lucita Nacionales firstname.lastname@example.org 415-476-8370 Rock Hall 502 12 WB, P Lucita Nacionales email@example.com 415-476-8370 *FS = Flat Screen; WB = White Board; VC = Video Conference; PLC = Polycom Conference Phone; P = Projector
To schedule a room:
- Add the room's calendar to the calendars you can view in Outlook.
- Rooms in Sandler Neurosciences Center are listed as Neurosciences - and the room number. (e.g. Neurosciences - SN532)
- Rooms in Rock Hall are listed as Physiology and the room number. (e.g. Physiology- RH202)
- On the room calendar, create a new appointment for the date/time needed.
- The room name should fill in automatically in the location.
- The reservation will appear on the calendar as tentative, or greyed out.
- When the room request is approved or declined, you will receive notification in your inbox, and the reservation will fill in.
- This is the fastest and most efficient method for scheduling.
If you are unable to submit a request in Outlook, you may check room availability through the links below:
Sandler Neurosciences - Room 438
Sandler Neurosciences - Room 532
Sandler Neurosciences - Room 538
Rock Hall - Room 202
Rock Hall - Room 218B
Rock Hall - Room 302
Rock Hall - Room 318B
Rock Hall - Room 402
Rock Hall - Room 502
For Sandler room reservations send an email to Marcus Cavness.
For Rock Hall room reservations send an email to Lucita Nacionales.
Please include the purpose of the meeting and the times requested in the subject of the email. Every effort will be made to respond in a timely manner, but delays may be inevitable.
The conference rooms in Rock Hall do not have LCD projectors, active telephones or internet ports. The rooms are covered by the campus wireless system.
You are responsible for leaving the room clean and in its original configuration.
NOTE: Conference Rooms can only be scheduled for a maximum of one (1) year. Please remember to renew your standing meeting reservations annually.
Links to other UCSF conference rooms: For Diller 160, Byers Auditorium, GH114, and RH102: Classroom Services http://edtech.ucsf.edu/classroom-services
For other GH conference rooms: Genentech Hall Calendar Server http://bch-shared.ucsf.edu/gh/