The Physiology department & Center for Integrated Neurosciences now use Microsoft Outlook to schedule the conference rooms listed below:
Building Room # Capacity A/V Applications* Check Availibility Sandler 438 12 FS, WB, VC, PLC Sandler 438 Sandler 532 8 FS, WB, VC Sandler 532 Sandler 538 12 FS, WB, VC, PLC Sandler 538 Rock Hall 202 12 WB Rock Hall 202 Rock Hall 218B 10 WB Rock Hall 218B Rock Hall 302 12 WB Rock Hall 302 Rock Hall 318B 10 WB Rock Hall 318B Rock Hall 402 12 WB Rock Hall 402 Rock Hall 502 12 WB, P Rock Hall 502 *FS = Flat Screen; WB = White Board; VC = Video Conference; PLC = Polycom Conference Phone; P = Projector
NOTE: Rock Hall conference rooms do not have LCD projectors, active telephones or internet ports. The rooms are covered by the campus wireless system.
To reserve a room, please follow the steps below as this is the most efficient way in reserving the rooms.
NOTE: Conference Rooms can only be scheduled for a maximum of one (1) year. Please remember to renew your standing meeting reservations annually.
- Be certain that the room you want is available by checking the Outlook room calendar.
- In your own Outlook calendar, create a New Meeting (located under the Home tab).
- Click on the To line (the Global Address List window will appear).
- Under the Search button, type in the room that you want. You will invite this room to your own calendar event.
- Rooms in Rock Hall are listed as Physiology and the room number. (e.g. Physiology- RH202) Rooms in Sandler
- Neurosciences Center are listed as Neurosciences - and the room number. (e.g. Neurosciences - SN532)
- Double click on the room and it will populate on the required line; then click Ok. After clicking OK, the Global Address window will close and will take you back to the New Meeting window where you first started.
- The lines To and Location have been filled in with the room that you selected.
- Add the Subject line (this line will be the purpose of the meeting).
- Indicate that date, start and end time of your event.
- Please include your contact name/email.
- Click the Send button.
- When the room request is approved or declined, you will receive notification in your inbox, and the reservation will fill in.
You are responsible for leaving the room clean and in its original configuration.
For questions or problems, contact:
Marcus Cavness Sandler Rooms & Rock Hall Rooms
Links to other UCSF conference rooms:
For Diller 160, Byers Auditorium, GH114, and RH102: Classroom Services http://edtech.ucsf.edu/classroom-services
For other GH conference rooms: Genentech Hall Calendar Server http://bch-shared.ucsf.edu/gh/